Sonntag, 26. Juli 2009

traveling to Trier

This weekend we went to my sister-in-law and her husband to celebrate their sons baptism. My husband was the godfather.

Some Trier impressions:

A fountain in the park:

In the park:

The entrance of the Konstantin-Basilika (where the baptism was):

The "Kaiser-Thermen":


After the baptism my sister-in-law and her husband invited everybody to their home for lunch. And they made a vegan carrot-ginger-soup. It was delicious!!! And later, they had vegan sallow thorn muffins! We had to travel back earlier because we have to work tomorrow, but I took some muffins with me and they were delicious too!
As I was the only vegan there, it is especially kind of my sister-in-law to search for vegan recepies and realize them so perfectly! I am really pleased!!
Of coure, I asked for the recepies so I could cook them again some time. :-)

And look at the food:

The carrot-ginger-soup:
Indegrients:
- 1400 g carrots
- 4 onions
- 4 ts olive-oil
- 1.5 l water
- 0.5 l orangejuice
- 2 peaces of ginger
- 4 ts vegetable stock
- parsley
- chilli
- curry
- salt, pepper



The sallow thorn muffins:

Indegrients:
- 200 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 80 g coconut "raspeln"
- 150 g soy-cream
- 80 ml oil
- 80 g apple puree
- 1 orange
- 0.5 ts baking soda
- 2.5 ts baking powder
- 0.5 ts sallow thorn jam
- 1 pckg "orangenback"

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...