Sonntag, 3. Januar 2010

Happy 2010!

I hope everybody had nice hollidays and I wish you all a happy new year! Jippieh! (Please imagine great fireworks just here)
My husband and I were at my familys house for christmas and at his familys house for new years eve. Now we are finally back home! And of course all the work starts again. Well, I have a lot to do this spring.
I don't have the time to blog that often (well, younprobably have recognised THAT! ;-) ), but as I proudly own an iPhone now, I am able to twitter something now an then. So you might also follow me there (There is a lik on the right).

And there is another thing why I haven't postet that often lately: I am really unhappy with my camera lens, its always to dark for it to take nice pictures of my food... I really need a lens that lets more light in, but those are quite expensive.

But I will write some reviews of vegan Alverde-Cosmetics Stuff that I used in the last months. I promise!

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...